Monday, June 1, 2009

You got a "run away in terror" badge?

the weekend was super super fun. Friday night Mark and I went to boise and hung out with a few friends. Soooooo fun. Got a little crazy wrestling in Tegans front yard hahahahha. So saturday Mark and I sucked it up all day and hung with my family in Boise. Before we went to Boise we took his car to get washed at Nampa High. The brother was doing a car wash for football. He always seems to impress me with his humor. I would never admit it to him but i couldn't live without him. He's too funny to not have in your life. for reals! anyway, after the car wash we ate and good ol' jack in the box. Tasty tacos! We got to Boise and looked around at the Farmers market for a while. Then we all went over to the zoo and had a super fun time there. They have new Giraffes that i love with all of my life!! Mark and I named a few of the animals which was fun and i found out that i weigh as much python and he weighs as much as a........i can't remember. More than me though! And im as tall as a flamingo and Mark is as tall as a Rhino! cool huh? i had a lot of fun that day. That night Mark and I went to a drive in theater and watched Monsters Vs. Aliens. The second movie was The Fast and The Furious buuuuuuut we both fell asleep half way into the movie and the guy who works there woke us up and everyone was gone!!! HAHAHAHA! it was the best night! Sunday we just layed around and watched this movie called The Boy in the Striped Pajama's. It was such a good movie...which reminds me, i need to take it back..but anyway. Today i did a bunch of nothing. I went to Marks place and we went to the movie Up with Jeff, Nick and Andrea. I stinken love that movie so much! I feel like lately I'm really relating to movies. I don't exactly know how i related to Up but i just feel like i loved it more than i usually love movies. Maybe it's how sweet the little boy is and how he just loves everything. i just really liked that movie. now im home and not really that tired. i need a job :[ im stressing about it. no bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment