Tuesday, May 25, 2010

tgisummer

Well...I suppose I'm back...maybe. I think that setting a goal to write a blog post every...Sunday would be a good idea. So that's what I'm going to do. Every Sunday I will write a new blog post updating the people who actually read this pointless blog on how my boring life is going :]

It's summer time so I'm back at home working for the best place on the planet...Cartridge world...(being totally sarcastic). Really the place isn't that bad, I would just like to work somewhere that I will gain experience with what I'm going into (teaching). C-dub will work for now. I can't not have a job because I need the money soooo bad. I'm actually staying here and transferring to BSU instead of going back to ISU for school. Mark graduated (very proud of him) so he is not going back to school in the fall and I'm not doing the long distance thing. Hopefully everything will work out and it will be a nice change. We're looking for a good place to live in Boise so if anyone has some suggestions let me know :] So I'm working...and that's about it. Mark and I got a puppy so I've been taking care of my baby, Gus a lot too. He's the best puppy. I love my little man!So far the weather has been terrible. Not summer weather at all. It's really killing my tan haha! I need it to start warming up so if someone could get that going for me that would be great!

I think that's all I'll write for now. I'll try my best to update my blog every Sunday. Even if nobody reads this, it's kind of a nice way to vent. :]

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment