Wednesday, September 2, 2009

normal

Alright, so today was an average day. My only morning class was canceled so i got to sleep in. It was so amazing. Mark surprised me at lunch which was nice, and i got 100% on my history quiz and i guessed on all of it! At 5:00 though..i had my first dutch oven cooking class and it was AWESOME! My group made chicken enchiladas that were soooo good! The rest of the class made like..cake and corn bread and cheese balls haha..but it was all really good. Every person in my group gets to pick a different thing to make each week so im going to make lemon bars!! ohhh im so excited!! Im really getting into cooking and i like it a lot. Im the next Rachael Ray so watch out world!!


Anyway! So tomorrow night Mark and I are headed to Twin Falls to watch Joe play football! Im super excited to see my family and to watch Joe play! Hopefully the win! Tomorrow i also get a new rug for my room and some new cooking stuff!!! Im pretty sure tomorrow is going to be an excellent day.

Change of subject..i just want you all to see how random and awkward my math professor is...observe: ok A] she is wearing a purple latex glove. Im assuming that she doesn't want to get her hand all chalky but really...purple? she can't go with something more discrete?
B] What the crap is that thing around her knee? i have no idea!!
C] She wears wool socks and boots...yikes. The first day of class she wore wool socks and MOCCASINS! double yikes!
D] Hawaiian shirts and cargo shorts just don't go together.

She is just an interesting character. I like her, but not her clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment