Sunday, September 6, 2009

rose

so this weekend was pretty good. it started thursday night when Mark and I drove to Twin Falls to watch my brother, Joe, play a football game. It was a great game but they didn't win. Oh well. It really makes me mad that the coaches don't put him in more often. He only got to play twice, but i thought he did great both times! Good job brother! So after that Mark and I drove back to poky in my crappy piece of crap car. She barely made it but im glad i have my car back :]

The rest of the weekend we just laid around. We went to the Eastern Idaho Fair in Blackfoot which was very fun. I love fair food so much! It's so bad for you but who cares right? The fair comes once a year so you have the right to endulge...at least i think you do!

so..ya know how people sometimes wish at 11:11? Well i do every single night. Or at least i do when i notice that its 11:11. Lately i've been wishing for the same thing everytime. I'm just wondering how long it usually takes for those types of wishes to come true. i mean, i think its an easy request. oh well. i'll start wishing for something else i suppose. can't hold on forever.
this picture is from PostSecrets. It's possibly my favorite website. time for homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment