Tuesday, July 13, 2010

better

Hey all!

I feel a lot better than how i felt last sunday that's for sure! This week has been pretty crazy with work and what not. It's been fun too. Monday Mark took me to dinner and a movie. We went to the pie hole for pizza and then we watched Eclipse! Oh my gosh it was so good!!! I loved the big battle scene between the newborns and the wolfs and vampires. so awesome...i sound like a nerd. It just disappoints me that the movies can't include more of the books. The books were so dang good and the movies miss so many cool things. I guess i understand they only have so much time but still. Whatever! So monday was good.
Tuesday i got MY NEW LAPTOP SCREEN...FINALLY! I cannot tell you how much better i feel being able to see everything on my screen. Thankfully i only had to pay for the screen and my uncle could put it all together. That would have been expensive! It's just nice to see everything again!!
Before:
During:After:

Much, MUCH better!!

The rest of the week I just kind of hung out. I worked a bunch so that kept me busy. This weekend My family and mark and I went to the drive in theater and saw Shrek the Final Chapter and Prince of Persia. Both of the movies were pretty good. That was very fun. Sunday we all went over to my aunt Marcy's house and swam in her pool and just hung out. It was pretty fun. Nice and hot.

I'm excited about this next week. I'm getting my hair done (finally!) on wednesday and then on thursday Mark and I are headed off to Oregon to his family reunion! I'm very very excited!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment