Sunday, August 1, 2010

busy busy


Yes, i did forget to write last sunday. I'm not even sure if anyone reads these any way so i felt like it was ok if i skipped one sunday. Last week was just work but the weekend was super fun. Mark and I went to Bend, Oregon...actually Sunriver, Oregon for his family reunion. My family reunions consist of maybe 30-40 people...his are 75-95 people! So I had my work cut out for me. I feel like i did a pretty great job of remembering peoples names. I had a great time. We went horse back riding and canoeing which was really fun. I got mega sunburned but oh well. It was a quick trip but i had such a good time meeting his family. I hope i'm still around for the next one :] This past week was good. Just working like crazy and trying to get things ready for the upcoming school year. I got into most of the classes i need at BSU. So now im in English 278, History 111, Education 201, and Theater 100 (not excited about that one)...I just need to get into Math 257 and I'm set. Yesterday Mark, Gus and I drove to Pocatello to see my dad and brothers and everyone just for a little bit. I miss them :[ Actually i miss Pocatello. ISU has been so great and I just feel like leaving is putting a huge hole in my life. I don't regret my decision to move back home and be closer to family and mark..i just wish i wasn't leaving everything else. I don't know what to do...I suppose im going to give this semester at BSU a shot and see what happens. I can always go back...and i feel like i already want to. I need guidance :[ There are so many things going on right now and i just feel like it shouldn't be this hard. It's not even school time yet and i'm freaking out about school. I don't think im going to like BSU...it's depressing.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment