Sunday, August 15, 2010

bleh

I'm so dang tired but i decided i should still write something. This week was good. Just work and hanging out. I went shopping with my grandma and Chantal and got some cute new outfits! Mark and I went to a Boise Hawks baseball game on friday which was super fun. They didn't win but we had good seats and it was a good time. That was also our "15 month anniversary"! Yay :] Saturday i worked and then Mark and I went to his cousins house for dinner. After we went to Marks friend Kyle's birthday. It was a redneck party and it was pretty fun :] Today we went to Boise to the boise state campus to check out where my classes will be. Ugh...such a huge campus. Luckily most of my classes are close together. We also went to see Dinner for Shmucks tonight. Sorry but it was not as good as i thought it would be. They showed all the funny parts in the commercials...

This week (wednesday) Chantal and I leave for Portland for a few days to go see LADY GAGA! I'm so so so excited! The next blog post will have lots of details and pictures :]

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment