Sunday, August 8, 2010

Miami Shore?

Sunday Post

Well I'm sitting here watching The Jersey Shore thinking that these people are freaking crazy..but i can't stop watching. And i also don't understand why they're in Miami but it's still called the jersey shore. Weeeird. Anyway. This week has basically been nothing. Working i suppose. My family went out for my grandpa's birthday on wednesday which was fun. Other than that i didn't really do anything fun. This weekend my family and mark and i went to the yellow pine harmonica festival. It's a music contest in Yellow Pine, Idaho (population 30...not kidding) that goes on all weekend. People from all over the place come and play music and eat greasy food and drink too much. It's so much fun. I had a blast. We took Gus and i was really worried that he was going to bark at everything so i bought him a bark collar. Sadly it shocks him but he has learned really fast that barking is painful so he has almost completely stopped barking. I'm so happy! He was so great this weekend. I'm so proud of my little man.

I bought my books today for my classes. UGGGH. So much money!! Im starting to get really nervous about school. I don't know my way around. I don't any people. I don't know I don't know I don't know. I need Kylie :[ Just to let you know Ky i've started a calendar for when mark and i are coming to visit :]

I LEAVE NEXT WEEK FOR LADY GAGA!!!
Until next time :]

No comments:

Post a Comment