Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maneater

Interesting day haha... Apparently this weekend i forgot to shut off my alarm clock so naturally, my special roommate linde went to go shut it off one morning. and the beeping did not stop she she claims to have "pushed a few buttons and took the battery's out." yeah, no. that thing looked like it had been thrown at the wall a few times and flushed down the toilet. so anyway, this morning i slept through my first class because my alarm didn't go off LINDEEE! so i missed my first class (math) which im not totally bummed about but i still needed to go. and theeeen i forgot i had an essay due in one hour and i TOTALLY wrote a 1,250 word essay in 45 minutes. im so impressed with myself hahahahahha. Today was silly. Linde and I cleaned our fishies tanks. Finwick hates me i swear. We don't have nets so we have to get them out of their tanks with our hands. i can't do it, it creeps me out. so i make linde do it and finwick FREAKS OUT! but wow the tanks needed to be cleaned soooo bad. they stunk! Lindes fish, evon the II is a weirdie too. When you put him (yes him. he's gay haha) back in his bowl he starts to act like a spaz. Finwick and Evon hate each other haha. I also filled out a scholarship today and went to turn it in. hopefully i get the money. yikes...im running out fast. its no bueno. it snowing so hard today. i really really really hate snow wow. oh yeah! i got some really sweet belated valentines texts today. they are cute haha. The lettuce one is my favorite. anyway. today was fun. back to school and such. We went to go watch our boys cody, sean and shane play intermural basketball. Linde and I are their unofficial cheerleaders. i seriously have no idea how to keep score or pretty much whats going on, but its fun to make up team names (like cody, sean and shanes team was the hornets because they were yellow, and the other team was the lady bugs because they were red hahahhaha) and act like we know what we're cheering for hahaha. It was fun and of course they won! After the game linde and i came back to our room and talked about all the stinken good times we've had together. i wuv my winde :] p.s. she totally slipped on the ice on the way to the game and landed on her back. i've never laughed so hard in my life!!! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment