Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Speech Adventures.

Im currently enrolled in a speech 101 class and really, the class its self is not that bad. Of course at the beginning of the semester i was picked to give the first speech of the year. i hate being the first of the first, but it's totally my luck. anyway, like i said, the class is not that bad. im not really uncomfortable talking in front of people so no big deal. but the people in my class drive me nuts! there are four people in particular i just want to yell at. exhibit a:
I call him "Jerky Slab Guy." Every stinken day, this middle-aged man comes into class with some sort of silly hat that almost completely covers his eyes, a cup the size of a small child (undoubtedly filled with mountain dew), and a foot-long slab of some kind of jerky. now, keep in mind, im not one to judge so please eat and enjoy your gigantic piece of mystery jerky, but really? why do you bring it to speech class? I sit quite close to this man and i can smell the jerky and it makes me want to vomit. one more thing about this man, he deep-throat sniffs. and the combination of pungent jerky and trying to completely clear your nasal passage is going to make me pass out one of these days. no bueno. exhitbit b:
The mushy couple. I honestly think they make it their goal in life to show everyone how much they love each other. The first stinken day of class they told everyone they were engaged! i mean..congrats but why did you tell all of us? I've never seen them not touching. And they kiss each others ears. and talk the whole time and whisper and giggle. uUUUGGHHhhGHHHhh. im happy for them but i really don't want to see people all lovey in class. thats what rooms are for. ew. and finally exhibit c:
The man, Joseph Spanbauer. He has such a deep deep low voice that kinda scares me. I catch him looking at me all the time and its really funny to see how he reacts. he's just a silly guy. that's all i can say.


speech class is so weird. really not my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment