Sunday, April 19, 2009

66 degrees

My parents came to visit this weekend. Im glad they did..it was nice to have some sanity in my apartment for once. Me, Kurt, my mom and Joe went to lava and then to eat at Buddys which was uber tasty and then we went back to my place. I made strawberry shortcake for my moms birthday and we had a little party for her. It was way fun! So after that my parents left and my brother, casey and I hung out with some friends and had a way fun night. lots of shenanigans going on! Today my parents left :[ and i just sat around waiting for lazy butt casey to get out of bed haha. She finally woke up at 3! It was suuuuch a nice day outside so we decided to lay out in the sun. we layed there for a while and then decided to do something fun. Erik drove by on the sweet little scooter and i totally got a ride! that thing had such a hard time going up hill with big old Erik and then me on it. hahahahhahaha so funny! we got off and our hair looked so funny! like you stand infront of a fan for nine hours! so then we played Frisbee forever and had a bunch of fun. i definitely got some sun! So now casey and i are in some study room trying to be efficient and do some homework (obviously not working for me). i was just thinking today about how lost and overwhelmed i feel. i guess i feel like i have no control over any part of my life. school is so stressful and im trying the best i can to get decent grades, i dont know how im going to pay for school next year, and i just have no idea. of course there are other parts of my life that i feel confused about and i just don't even know how to get stuff together. Im just glad i have friends like casey to talk to and keep my life somewhat normal. i need more friends like that. just like being able to vent to someone besides this blog. anyway...i only have 19 more days of school left, and i think thats what keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment