Thursday, April 2, 2009

big girls don't cry

ok ok. so today was blehhhh. i woke up late and went to math, which is obviously the best way to start out your day. so i got back from class and decided against english today. all we were doing was peer reviews on an essay i haven't even started :] so i worked on my speech for a little bit and ended up watching my new favortie thing. Its called Viral Video Film School and i pretty much almost love it more than i love my fish, Finwick. but thats pushing it. because i love him. but anyway, this guy makes all these silly videos about things he watches on youtube. they pretty much make me laugh so much i cry. for reals you guys, you have to watch them. No one else but christian thinks they are funny, but oh well still! watch it! i hope you stinken love it!
anyways. so after i watched every single episode of viral video what not, i had to go to stupid biology lab. really, like...why were those invented? i pretty much have no idea what we are doing in that class and its two stinken hours!!! really...no really. who does that? GUH it makes me mad. so after stupid class i worked on my speech some more, and a million plans fell through and i ended up at my place by myself. It's really awesome how that happens so often, but oh well. i need new friends to hang out with. I eventually went and watched Shane and Roger and Brian play some church ball haha. they got beaten really badly :[ but it was still a good game!! I returned home and finished my speech finally! im pretty confident about it. OH! good news! my baby flowers are getting bigger and bigger. they are so stinken cute! I can't wait to see what they look like in actual flower form! well, im super tired. i want to make videos or something right now...or read something really funny. i guess im just in that mood :]

No comments:

Post a Comment