Wednesday, April 15, 2009

halloween town

right now, i am sitting in the living room watching halloween town, eating dill pickle sunflower seeds and texting with Casey. Its kinda late but im not even tired. So here we sit, essentially waiting for derek to get here. today i got my new phone, and i already hate it. Its super slow and i can't send or recieve picture messages or it will charge me like a billion and 4 dollars so i tried to take it back, and they are making me mail it in myself. so so so lame! darn you weird work phone! oh well i'll get a new one sometime in the near future! yaya! wellll so christian introduced me to my new favorite website. its called Oddee and it is so silly. They list a million different things, funny and sometimes not. but mostly funny. and weird. that is why i have compiled my own silly list:

Top 5 sillest pictures of Eryn

The Foot Creeper



The Unsuccsessful Sexy



The Teeth-checker



The Picture Ruiner



The...worst.


there you have it! still wating for Derek. Casey and I are watching The Holiday and its actually a very cute movie! But im getting sleepy. and i hate my new phone. :] adios

No comments:

Post a Comment