Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alejandro

WELLL!

This past week has been pretty great. i didn't have to work last monday and that's when Mark and I got home from camping which was really fun. Tuesday and Wednesday i worked so nothing exciting those days but thursday was just laid back than friiiidayyyyyy WAS MY 20TH BIRTHDAY! Yay! Mark and I took Gus to the vet that morning and got his last set of shots finally and OMG he weighs 8 1/2 pounds! He was 3 1/2 pounds when we bought him! Such a big boy! So after that Mark and I just hung out and went to lunch. We finally went to dinner at the Melting Pot in boise....holy cow so good. It's a fondue restaurant so we had like...4 courses! The first course was a cheese fondue which was awesome. Then we had salads (also awesome) then a meat fondue that came with raw chicken, steak and shrimp and you cook it in a boiling chicken broth. It was sooo good. Finally dessert :] we had the "Flaming Turtle!" which was milk chocolate and caramel with pecans and they light it up so its on fire! Dinner was so amazing and I'm so lucky to have a guy that spoils me so much :] So after dinner my good friends Riley and Shayla threw me a little party. Very very fun! Thanks girls!

Saturday was Marks graduation party. I got to his house early to help set up and then we all just hung out until the party started. It was a lot of fun and i'm so proud of mark for getting through college! Today i had my family birthday party at my house. It was so fun! We basically set the party up all day. I had about 8 family members come and then my bestie Chantal and her boyfriend Matt and then Mark came. It was so fun. Luckily it didn't rain so we could sit outside and enjoy the fairly nice weather. For dessert instead of cake i wanted chocolate fondue again haha so we did that. So tasty! I got a lot of neat presents too! I got a mini martini shaker and four martini glasses, some way cool salad tongs, a camping first aid kit, a cute dress and some other clothes, a bunch of money, a scentsy, some bookends and a way cool chair!!! I feel like i did pretty well this birthday :] Thanks to everyone that sent birthday wishes my way! I'm not a teen anymore!!

Ok so last night when i got home from Mark's grad party, i was just putting stuff away in my room. I went to throw something away and i missed the garbage can so i bent down to pick it up. Instead of being cautious about the situation, i threw my forehead into the corner of my tv stand and busted my forehead open. So now i have this gash on my face that is so stinken sore and big and red and bruised. UGH! So stupid!

Anyway. I guess thats all i have to update whoever reads this thing on. I'll be back next sunday to write more about my boring life :] Until next time.

p.s. Lady Gaga's new music video is almost here!!! Here's a sweet sneak peak! OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment