Sunday, June 27, 2010

sunshine

Hello my readers...all 2 of you...i'm back for my weekly post. I guess i don't have a lot to report on. I'm super tired tonight so this post will probably be short. I worked a lot this past week so i didn't have a lot of time for other things. Sam (step sistaa) and I had coffee and read for a little bit on tuesday which was nice. We did a lot of shopping that day too :] Other than that, this week was just blah. The weekend was basically the same. The weather has been so nice so i've been trying to hang out outside. Gus loves being outside so that was nice to just play with him. Mark and I went to look at cars Saturday too and i found a few i like! I really really like the Dodge Calibers and the Nissan Versa! I found both of them for pretty good prices so hopefully i will get to test drive a few this next week!

Tomorrow i have my Boise State University orientation...yay...i guess i'm pretty nervous about it. I'm going by myself too so that makes it a little worse. Ugh. I don't really know what to expect. It'll be good but i'm just a little scared...

I report back next week about how BSU went and the whole car thing too! Sorry this is so short and boring. Wish me luck!

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment