Sunday, June 13, 2010

GLEEEEEEE

So another blog entry for the week. This past week has been pretty average. My forehead healed up thank goodness but not i have a big scratch on my upper lip from Gus. Something scared him and he ran over my face. Awesome. Also, i dropped my laptop and nooooow i have a huge crack on the screen. Just great. At least i can still see everything. I'm so mad at myself though. If anyone has an extra $400 they can spare it would be greatly appreciated. I do have the best boyfriend on the planet though, he did give me some extra money to get a new screen. And he took my to the zoo today. We went because thats what i wanted to do for my birthday but the weather was TERRIBLE that day! So today we went and it was so fun. The weather was great and the animals were out and it was super fun. There is a new Wallaby walk through and you walk around and the Wallabys just bounce around in there and you walk right up to them. So cute! The zoo really looks nice. They've done a lot of neat things and it's so much fun.

I've been really into watching Glee. It is literally my new favorite show. I've only watched the first like....12 episodes but IM HOOKED! I wish that my high school had a show choir...or even a good choir. They are so fun to watch and the people on Glee sounds so amazing. I can't wait for the second half of the second season to come out. I NEED TO KEEP WATCHING!

Anyway...i guess i don't really have anything else to report. This past week was pretty bland. My dad did come into town and Mark and I had dinner with him. That was pretty fun. Other than that. I got nothing. Have a good week. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment