Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Boo school. I hate being back and having to do a crap load of homework every night. classes stink too. Last night Rob and Pete and Aaron came over and we had some fun. I made them a cookie in my easy bake oven :] it was awful but they still ate it. we danced to the backstreet boys and they decided to wear my shirts. They are definitely bigger than i am! so funny. Today i went to math and didn't understand anything of course. and then to english. the funny thing about english is our teacher almost never teaches. Our class has been canceled probably 5 or 6 times and if we do go to class, we go for maybe 15 twenty minutes. i love and hate it. i wish that she would actually teach me something so im ready for the next english class but really....not having class is super awesome. oh well. i worked on some homework for biology. We are supposed to make a pedigree chart and figure out who we got a certain trait from. seriously the hardest thing ever in the world! i totally did mine on ear lobes! hahahaha. it sucks though because you have to call all your family memebers and ask if their ear lobes are attached or detached and most don't even know what that means so i have to explain it and it just takes forever. i finally got it done and i pretty much got my detached ear lobes from my grandpa. sweet. if your interested in seeing my familys ear lobe history, click on the picture to make it bigger :] so anyways. today was so uneventful and i have the worst headache in the history of headaches :[ im going to bed early! yay!

1 comment: