Sunday, March 29, 2009

Where does the good go?

Its the last day of spring break. Im back in Poky, sitting in my dorm room listening to Tegan and Sara. the past couple days have been super nice. over the course of three days I:

  • had coffee, gossiped and shopped with my best friend, Chantal.
  • played Taboo with my family and Christian and totally sucked at it.
  • went to Merrits cafe in Boise with Christian, Brice and Josh Wydick and had delicious Dutch Baby scones.
  • shopped with my grandma and bought a cute new North Face jacket.
  • met Danny's funny brother, Mike (who has a super sweet mullet).
  • had a panic attack at WinCo
  • dyed Easter eggs with Sam and Joe and Christian.
  • planted love flowers in the easter egg dye cups afterwords :]
  • managed to "forget" about all of my homework until today
and...
  • made it back to pocatello safely thanks to Pete :]
I'd say spring break was pretty good! I didn't get to hang out with a few people that i wanted to but thats ok. i wont be away from home forever. Im really tired and im still putting off my homework...but thats ok. I'll get it done tomorrow. I watched Kath and Kim tonight and surprisingly enough, i learned something from it. Just to be greatful for what you have, especially your family and friends, beacause the people around you aren't objects. And if you lose everything you have in a fire or a flood or whatever it is, your friends and family will always be there. Im greatful.

No comments:

Post a Comment