Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crazy Legs

Spring Break!! sooo ok, friday night Justin and John came back to spend the night. We discovered a few things:

1. I kick butt at apples to apples. [i won 2 out of 2 games!]
2. Linde makes extremely weird faces.
3. Justin should probably NOT wear short shorts.....yikes.
4. Justin and John have some killer dance moves
5. And finally, my room gets uncomfortably hot way too often!

So yeah, Justin tried on a pair of my shorts and started to do this horrible dance. It was seriously the funniest thing i've ever seen. i think it was called "the crazy leg"....wow. Those guys are too funny. So saturday Justin, John and I headed back home. We had to drive all the way back to Idaho Falls first to get some stuff they left at a coffee shop. John missed the exit and we drove way too far hahahaha. So then we get going back to Nampa. Such a long drive. but we made it back eventually. After i got home Joe and I went to the Flying M and watched my friend Logan play music for a while. That was fun. I missed hanging out with my brother :] After the M i went to hang out with Andy and Christian and Brice. We played the wii and i kicked butt at bowling and Warrio Ware smooth moves haha. fun first night back.

So today! i woke up at like......noon? haha. so nice. and my mom and i went shopping. I got the new Twilight movie!!!! Target has the cutest stuff for easter and little kids. I want to have kids so bad :[ like right now. They're going to be so stinken spoiled :] I'm very excited! So now im just home hanging out. Relaxing. I don't know what im going to do tonight. Hopefully something fun! Watch Twilight??

No comments:

Post a Comment