Thursday, March 19, 2009

Roses

So that past couple of days have been weird. Like i don't even know how i feel i guess. pissed off and alright at the same time. i guess its just whatever. if someone says something about the subject that makes me mad, im mad, but if someone is funny or makes me laugh im alright. confusing pretty much. It's just been a weird week. i haven't really done a lot. Shane and Cody and Brian don't have games anymore so we can't do that, and its the week before spring break so there isn't anything going on. just boring. i got a nice rose yesterday that made me feel important. today was ok though. i had a crappy math test that made me mad but other than that, i just cleaned and did laundry. very chill. I went to watch Roger play at open mic night. he did excellent as usual and then i went to watch church ball haha. Roger and Brian invited me because they never have any fans. they were definitely right. hahah i was the only one there! they almost won. good game. i wish i had more cool stories to write about. i feel boring now :[ Im excited for tomorrow! 1: Its the last day of class until spring break! 2: Justin and John are coming back to stay the night and then we are all headed back home on saturday 3: My dad and i are going to have lunch. :] i hope spring break is fun. i just want to relax and not worry about homework and such! if anyone wants to hang out over the break, text me :]
p.s. so i took this picture and i thought it was silly. so i wanted to share it with you. your welcome :]

No comments:

Post a Comment