Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring time!

Today was so lovely. like 70 degrees! although, i woke up this morning and discovered that i had pinched a nerve in my neck. hurt so bad. seriously that's the worst pain. it happens way too often. i just get too stressed out and my body doesn't handle stress very well. so i didn't go to class, and my dad calls me and tells me that my grandpa is in the hospital. sucky. so then i didn't get to go eat lunch with my dad. the only alright thing about my day was the weather. Linde and I went for a nice walk and enjoyed the first day of spring. Im so glad its the weekend and spring break. thank goodness! now im just waiting for John and Justin to get here so maybe i can start to have some fun. and tomorrow i go home! yay! oh and, i loved the google sign today was so cute. my favorite! its for the frist day of spring and its a little drawing for Eric Carle! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment