Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today is Tomorrow?

Im starting this blog at midnight, so technically its wednesday, but tuesday was a pretty good day and this is the only time i've had to sit and write. I've discovered that procrastination is stinky. why would you wait to do something until the last minute, when you can do it right now? I pretty much procrastinated all through high school and first semester of college i got a little better. But last week i got a million things thrown on me and one time and i was so stressed out. It was awful. So i decided that from now on, im going to be more productive. Yesterday and today i got all my work done. I wrote a five page speech, wrote a 1000 word essay, did two math assignments and did 5 loads of laundry (not all clothes hahaha, i washed my sheets and towels!). i felt so accomplished and i even had time to play my new favorite game, the Sims! :] seriously, how can anyone not like that game? you get to make a family and build a house and practically do whatever you want! i wish it were that easy ya know? anyway, if anyone see's me slacking, kick me in the shin and tell me to get it together. PLEASE! today (tuesday) I also went to Cody and Shane's last basketball game. They lost but it was a really good game!!

I give my speech tomorrow, i should get to sleep. Wish me luck!
p.s. Medium last night was stinked AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment