Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Act of Kindness

So yesterday was possibly the worst day ever ever. I slept through my alarm and missed my psychology class which stinks because it was a test review day. so i woke up with a migraine and the worst stomach ache ever and had to run to my biology class. i got back and took a power nap and went to speech. sadly my power nap made my headache worse. so i practically slept all day when i needed to be doing homework. luckily i had people taking care of me :] Aaron brought me movies and a Gatorade and his jokes to make me feel better and linde brought me some orange juice and medicine. i finally felt a little better later that night thank goodness.

This morning was ten times better than yesterday morning though! I actually got some good sleep last night so i woke up rested and took a real shower and got ready [ie: did my hair and make up and wore normal clothes instead of a sweatshirt and jeans!]. I went to math and actually paid attention and understood what was being taught. that was probably because Ryan wasn't there to distract me haha. so i felt pretty good. AND THEN this girl in my math class commented me on my shirt. She said i looked really cute today. It made me feel so good. I love random acts of kindness like that. Gosh, it just made my day. im glad someone thinks i look cute, boy or girl. :] then i went to my biology lab and hated my life again. i seem to be made fun of and picked on more and more every time i go to that class. i hate it :[ i feel like i keep getting forgotten about. its not a good feeling. oh well. im watching Kath and Kim now and i love it so much. makes me laugh. so thats good. time to study for my psychology test tomorrow. yay

No comments:

Post a Comment